Carmel HSS - Admission
Students are enrolled at the start of the academic year based on their performance in the entrance test conducted for them. For candidates from other schools, along with the entrance test scores, their academic performance in the previous school will also be considered for admission. Admission to all grades is subject to seat availability.
Eligible candidates will have to appear for the entrance test. If selected, the candidates will have to submit the required documents.
Admission to Plus One course will begin only after the declaration of SSLC result.
- Courses : Science Group
- Combination 1 – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- Combination 2 – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Humanities Group : History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
- Commerce Group : Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics and Computer Application
Documents mandatory for admission are as follows -
- Attested copy of Birth certificate
- Progress Report *
- Transfer certificate issued by the Head of the previous institution *
- Conduct certificate *
* Applicable for candidates from other schools.
It is hereby stated that the school management reserves the right to deny admission to any candidate without furnishing any reason.
Latest News & Events